Government and Housing in a Time of Crisis: Policy, Planning, Design and Delivery
INFORMATION FOR PROFESSIONALS / NON-ACADEMICS
01st – 10th August 2016: Abstract Deadline – for speakers (abstracts accepted anytime before this period)
15th August 2016: Registration Closes – for speakers (Audience registration open until conference)
08-09 September 2016: CONFERENCE
If you are interested in CPD accreditation, please contact: email@example.com
The conference welcomes case studies; design proposals, research projects, investigative papers and theoretical considerations in various formats:
Conference Presentations (20 minutes)
Alternative Proposals Films; photo essays, workshops.
Virtual presentations (via Skype, etc.) are welcome.
Presenters/Speakers should submit a 300 word abstract form explaining the theme of their talk using this form: Government-and-Housing_Abstract-Form
1. Presenter/Speaker Fee – £175. Private / Public Sector Professionals.
2. Partner Speaker Fee – £140. * .
3. Audience Fee – £50. Private / Public Sector Professionals.
4. Waived Fee – No Charge: Undergraduate Students; Local Authority Representatives; Unwaged; Community or Resident Representatives.
* As partners of the event members of the National Housing Federation and Northern Housing Consortium
1. Presenters/Speakers: Register here.
2. Partner Speakers: Register here
3. Audience: Register here.
4. Waived Fee: Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are planning on submitting a full written paper for publication, refer to Information for ACADEMICS.
This event is organised by the interdisciplinary research organisation AMPS (Architecture, Media, Politics, Society); its academic journal Architecture_MPS; Liverpool John Moores University and Liverpool City Council. It forms part of the AMPS program of events, Housing – Critical Futures.
For more details. Visit: http://architecturemps.com/housing-critical-futures/